Whenever I told people that I would be writing about electric shavers, it would always be the same joke: “What hair are you going to shave?” That, my friends, is exactly the point. I take my electric shavers seriously enough that you shouldn’t ever see a hair on my chin or cheek. It’s true, I can’t grow a full beard, but left unchecked, whiskers would sprout above my lip and on my chin, with a few errant guys on the cheek. Going the manual-razor route would be overkill on my face, which is why I’ve been using best electric shavers since my first Remington at age 12 — you could call me something of a connoisseur. To find the best ones for most people, I called in more than a dozen different versions and tried them all over the course of a few weeks. These were my favorites.
Best Electric Razors 2019
Which is best for you?
I prefer Foil shavers over Rotary shavers because of the closeness, smoothness, and design.
Rotary shavers were introduced first to provide comfortable shaving experience and shaving head. No doubt that rotary shavers are much more comfortable as compared to the foil shavers but they failed to provide a close shave.
Whereas on the other hand, foil shavers are expert in closeness. They contain sharp blades and advanced technology which I really like.
- LED Indicator: A charger with a LED indicator is good enough to keep you updated with the current battery level. Notify you when you plugged in the charger and warn you with the low battery.
- Corded and Cordless Shaving: Few of the electric shavers allow you to shave while your electric shaver plugged in while few don’t. Braun series 9 doesn’t allow corded shaved while Braun series 7 do allow it.
- Easy to use and clean: Make sure the electric shavers design is easy to use and clean. Almost all of electric shavers listed above are easy to use and easy to clean. Most of the electric shavers above come with Cleaning dock, all you have to do is to put the shaver inside that dock and press the button, that dock will clean your shaver. Some models don’t come with that cleaning dock, so you have to do it manually. But that won’t take more than 1 minute!
- Pop-up Trimmer: Most of the shavers come with an integrated trimmer which can be popped up. You can use that trimmer for grooming, sideburns, and mustache.
- Wet & Dry Technology: Wet&Dry technology allows electric shavers to be used either under the shower or on dry skin. If you got a sensitive skin, then you might prefer shaving with gel foam. That’s where this technology comes handy.